Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and the reference number of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: soon
Bank details: Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: soon
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN No: soon
• Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
• Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
Note: in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
• Cancellations received up and including May 22, 2024 – Full refund
• Cancellations received from May 23 to July 29, 2024 – 50% will be refunded
• From July 30, 2024 – no refund will be made
For group registration of 10 participants please contact email@example.com
We offer complimentary registration for members of the press; however, press credentials are required. Please send us valid press ID card or a letter from the publisher of the institution/ journal you are working for by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, please specify full name and address.
Note: Not applicable for author and abstract presenters