|Abstract Submission Opens||6 November 2023, Monday|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||20 March 2024, Wednesday|
|Early Registration Deadline||21 May 2024, Tuesday|
Each abstract should be related to one of the following topics:
Please read the submission guidelines before submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the 20 March 2024 deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the website. ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Please select your preferred choice of presentation: oral or poster.
- Please indicate your preferred session for an oral presentation, see preliminary program.
- The Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees will be scheduled for presentation and included for the abstract publication.
- One person may serve as presenting author on up to 2 abstracts. There is no limitation on the number of times one person may be a co-author for abstracts.
- With the submission of an abstract you agree for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear UK English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. Please arrange for the review of your abstract by two colleagues who are native English speakers.
- Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting author’s contact details:
– Full first and family name(s)
– Email address
– Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Author and co-authors’ details.
- Preferred presentation type: oral presentation or poster presentation.
- Preferred session for oral presentation.
- Abstract title – limited to 25 words.
- Abstract main text body – limited to 250 words. Images, tables and references are not allowed to be included in the abstract text.
- Abstract structure – abstracts should be structured in such a way that the following topics are covered:
– Background and aims
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the process in order to submit your abstract. You may log in to the system later to make changes to your abstract, up to the submission deadline. After the deadline, changes will not be possible.
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract. Please contact us email@example.com if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been submitted. Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
During abstract submission you will be asked to confirm that you agree to the following:
- I confirm that I previewed this abstract and that all information is correct. I accept that the content of this abstract cannot be modified or corrected after final submission and I am aware that it will be published as submitted.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes the consent of all authors to publication (e.g. Conference website, programs, other promotions, etc.)
- The Abstract Submitter warrants and represents that no part of the information and content provided by him/her (Hereafter: the “Content“) to International Mycological Congress and Kenes International Organizers of Congresses SA and its affiliates (together: the “Organizers“), nor the publication of any such Content by each of the Organizers, on the internet or otherwise infringes any third party rights, including but not limited to privacy rights and/or intellectual property rights.
- The Abstract Submitter grants each of the Organizers the license and right to use, reproduce, publish, translate, distribute, and display the Content or any part thereof, in any manner and on any platform or media whatsoever, in each Organizer’s absolute discretion, on a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive basis.
- I herewith confirm that the contact details saved in this system are those of the presenting author, who will be notified about the status of the abstract. The presenting author is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract. The submitting author may request to be copied on the abstract correspondence.
- I understand that the presenting author must be a registered participant.
- The Organizers reserve the right to remove from publication and/or presentation an abstract which does not comply with the above.
- The Organizers reserve the right to edit the abstract for spelling, grammar and consistency prior to publication.
- I understand that I must select a specific Theme and Session for my abstract allocation. Although the Committee will work hard to honour this selection, this cannot be guaranteed. The Committee reserves the right to change the Theme under which the abstract was originally submitted.